Outreach Influencer ManagerAt eComplete
We are looking to hire a visionary Senior Influencer Marketing Manager, DACH. This is an exciting opportunity to expand and solidify Naturecan's footprint across the Germany/Austria and Switzerland, through meaningful influencer strategies and partnerships. You will work closely with the Country Manager, DACH to design a winning strategy for our influencer programs and will partner with Global Marketing and PR, to deliver a seamless Influencer plan, developing and strengthening brand awareness and consideration for our largest market.
The role offers an unrivalled opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing start-ups to really stretch and test your marketing skill-set against one of the world's most demanding audiences.
Naturecan is one of fastest-growing e-commerce retailers, built to offer a natural, organic alternative to common health complaints such as pain, sleep problems and recovery after training, through our premium, safe and effective hemp derived CBD. We wake up every morning excited to share the all-natural power of CBD. Online revenues grew over 400% in the last 6 months.
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Develop robust influencer marketing tactics across performance, awareness
and retention funnels.
- Optimize end to end DE Influencer on-boarding process and tools across
data tracking, data measurement, scalability of process ways of working.
- Build and nurture strong, long-term partnerships with celebrities
and mega/macro influencers, whilst ensuring continued research into new influencers to build a future pipeline
- Work closely with team to execute campaigns
- Conceptualize ideas for new influencer campaigns
- Help drive traffic to increase overall engagement rates and sales
- Create content briefs for talent
- Implement month-on-month social reporting processes to demonstrate long and short term achievements
THE TALENT YOU'LL BRING:
- Proven experience in influencer marketing
- Passion for this area of digital marketing
- An understanding of how influencers play a key role in building brand
- awareness, content creation and driving revenue
- Ability to build good relationships with talent and agents
- Impeccable communication skills
- Confidence to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table
- German (mother tongue) English (Very good)
- Very generous staff discount
- Opportunities to make an impact as well as learn and develop further
- A dynamic, international team that lives the start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths fostering a culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback in an inspiring work atmosphere.
- Flexible, remote working
- Competitive salary