Partner ManagerAt Elevar
Data collection and conversion attribution is growing in complexity due to significant changes in privacy regulation, technology, and in-app channel advertising (TikTok, Snap, Influencers, etc).
And to put it frankly: analytics and tracking is complicated.
Today, Elevar is used daily by thousands of Shopify brands all across the world to help ensure they have an accurate data foundation they can trust and scale their business with. We simplify the complex world of tagging and event tracking.
We've had over 6,000 brands utilize Elevar since we started in 2017. Some of our current customers include Thrive Causemetics, Vuori, Bulletproof, Rothys, and Cuts Clothing.
We currently work with amazing partners such as Daasity, Common Thread Collective, Anatta, and SDG. We're also official partners of Shopify Plus and Facebook Marketing.
This is our first dedicated Partner Manager role at Elevar to support these relationships. You have the opportunity to build something special in this critical sales channel for us.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Drive Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) by nurturing existing partnerships and building new ones.
- Be the face of the company at various events, meetups, and trade shows (virtual or in-person)
- Create and program pre and post event marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Account Executives to help them close deals
- Manage agency and technology partner relationships
- Develop our partner program, processes and documents to enable our partners to become ambassadors of our software and drive leads through our sales process
- Become a thought leader on the topic of marketing analytics and data collection in the Shopify ecosystem
What You'll Need
- Previous Business Development or Partnership Manager experience
- You want to step up to a challenge of building our partnership channel from ground up
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- You have a strong ability to influence and build trust
- Previous experience in ecommerce, digital marketing agency, or at a SaaS company desired
- You want to join a startup in its most exciting moment: fast growth
- Passion for learning! You know that you don't know much, and you want to improve every day
- The desire for committing, over-delivering, and following up with partners to make sure they're successful
Partnerships at Elevar
- 20 partnerships currently in place today
- Plan to introduce events (attending, participating) in 2021
- Average contract value of Elevar customer: $3K-8K/year
- Close rate in sales: 60%
- Sales cycle: 20-30 days to close new customers
Existing Customers: Vuori, Cuts Clothing, Rothys, SKIMS, etc
Partners: Shopify, Facebook, Daasity, SDG, Anatta, Common Thread Collective, Recharge
Why Work Here?
- We're a young, ambitious company who prides ourselves on learning and solving complex challenges
- You want to learn new skills and have a hand in building out our partners department
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth (we've more than 2x'd every year since 2019) and advance your career, quickly
- Transparent and open organization
- Competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, and 401K option
- Annual company retreat, and other home office perks such as a $2,500 stipend for new employees to use towards their home office that you get to keep
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times
Our Company Values
- Accountability: Being accountable to our customers, teammates, and ourselves is part of the core of Elevar.
- Detail Oriented: Careless mistakes and rushed oversight can be expensive. Measure twice, cut once.
- Positive Energy: We believe in making our work fun and being a lighthouse of positive energy for customers.
- Healthy Life: If health is exercising, reading, spending time with family, or traveling - make time for it. Unplug and recharge. Stay balanced.
- Keep it Real: We believe keeping it real is the best way to communicate. Express your feelings, respectfully.
- GSD: Our work is our pride. Getting stuff done is progress in the face of perfection.