Content WriterAt Everbridge
Apply for the Job
The Everbridge Marketing team is seeking a Content Writer, to support inbound lead generation, outbound campaigns, product launches, and other high-growth initiatives by creating engaging content that attracts, converts, engages, and retains users.
What you'll do:
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to write copy for various marketing asset types including datasheets, whitepapers, executive briefs, web copy, and blogs.
- Conduct thorough research on our industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Use project management and content management software platforms as needed.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to or input and approval process.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Using identified keyword list, SEO optimizes all written copy.
- Identify target audience needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in content writing within a SaaS organization.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role – with a portfolio link or writing samples provided with application.
- Exceptionally sharp writing and editing skills and the ability to articulate and write clean, clear, vibrant copy.
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to collaborate with others throughout the company, sometimes across international time zones.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are a thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a “can do” attitude with a growth mindset. A sense of humor is appreciated on a team with strong camaraderie.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Recent Job Postings
- Creative Force: Product Marketing Manager
- Full-Stack Python Software Developer at Advanced Energy Economy (New York, NY) (allows remote)
- Govalo: Full Stack Engineer
- silverorange: Full Stack React Web Developer
- silverorange: PHP-focused Web Developer
- People First Solutions: Senior Developer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Cloud Data Architect
- Analytics Engineer
- Account Executive