Product Manager, Elective LearningAt EVERFI
EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn orTwitter @EVERFI.
The Manager, Product Management is responsible for product development of one or more products aligned to EVERFI’s key business priorities. This includes assisting in the management of courses within a designated product line throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering and other matrixed functions, to deliver a winning product that solves customer problems.
This position will work closely with the product and platform product management teams to deliver consumer facing education to EVERFI’s financial capability, prescription drug safety, and community engagement partner networks.
- Execute and manage project deliverables for the development of new products and courses in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Coordinate development teams through all aspects of the product's life cycle, including execution of product vision and roadmap, and delivery to end-users.
- Assist with conducting market, user and feedback analysis to inform product requirements.
- Understand customer needs, analyze proposed product requirements, assess sales and implementation potential, and as appropriate establish product market fit as well as production schedule.
- Develop and manage course revision schedules to ensure course content is up to date and meets user expectations.
- Maintain a backlog and roadmap of new functionalities and enhancements, taking into account business goals, user needs, and data analysis.
- Prioritize product features, backlog and organize release timeline with project management.
- Contribute to product line communications and development of sales materials by providing source data and course information to position products to drive product demand.
- Assist Product Marketing with product and platform rollouts.
- Make recommendations to help define and refine product development processes.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or a combination of education and experience
- 2 years of product management or project management preferably in web-based or mobile software development organizations; 3 years preferred
- Experience with EdTech B2B2C and/or SaaS platforms, preferred
- Experience with business analysis, product requirements, use cases and user stories
- Experience with customer relationship management system (Salesforce) and ticket management system (JIRA) preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner and adjust to quickly changing priorities
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, SCRUM preferred
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.