Salesforce DeveloperAt Everlight Solar
Everlight Solar is seeking a talented individual with strong technical skills who is adept in Salesforce lightning to fill the role of Salesforce Developer. The candidate will develop knowledge of Everlight's business workflow and processes and translate that knowledge into business solutions that are scalable, extensible, and easily maintainable on the Salesforce platform.
This is a role for Apple platform based developers, must be power-user of iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in Wisconsin. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, decision making, and creativity
- Ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments
- Understanding of working in an agile project delivery model
- Ability to work from general direction in the development of detailed solutions
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical problem solving
- Demonstrated work performance in a high-performance teamwork environment
- Experience in APEX - Salesforce (lightning)
- Knowledge and experience with Lightning components
- Salesforce Developer Certification (I or II)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 3+ years experience
Knowledge in the following is preferred:
- API's (Salesforce, and others)
- Apple Swift
- Bachelors degree in computer science or comparable field
Salary range: $135,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We invite veterans, people with disabilities, ex-cons, people from all ethnic backgrounds, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.
Recent Job Postings
- Engineering Productivity, DevOp at Enfabrica (Mountain View, CA) (allows remote)
- The Ops Authority: Digital Marketing Lead
- Clevertech: Google Ads Manager
- Clevertech: Culture Development Specialist
- Clevertech: Communications Specialist
- Clevertech: Producer
- Sr. Data Engineer at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- Senior Fullstack Engineer (Python/Django/React)- #12 of Top-100 Marketplaces at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- Senior Data Scientist at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- UX Engineer at Pinnacle 21 () (allows remote)