People PartnerAt eWave
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
The role of the People Partner is to Manage the full employee life cycle from the Onboarding to Exit Process.
- Build strong relationships and provide trusted advice to managers and employees on the full range of HR programs - onboarding, employee motivation, engagement and retention initiatives, succession planning, talent development, HR policies and processes; employee relations, reward and recognition, exit management.
- Review and analyze internal and market data to identify trends and recommend innovative solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Provide support to Managers in executing talent assessment and performance management processes.
- Monitor key workforce metrics – e.g., turnover, exit interview, Survey results – to identify “early warning” signals and provides insights to the Management.
- Ensure employment law-related risks are managed appropriately.
- Collaborate with the team to support and implement programs and initiatives that drive a positive employee experience.
- Maintain, review and update policies, procedures, manuals, and training documentation.
- You have 3 years of general HR experience in a fast-paced, innovative workplace.
- Preferred experience in a global organization, working with geographically dispersed, diverse teams.
- Passionate about teamwork with excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Practical experience in resolving complex retention cases.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery.
- Strong personal credibility with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior managers and employees in order to influence.
- Full working proficiency in English is a must.
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!
Recent Job Postings
- Creative Force: Product Marketing Manager
- Full-Stack Python Software Developer at Advanced Energy Economy (New York, NY) (allows remote)
- Govalo: Full Stack Engineer
- silverorange: Full Stack React Web Developer
- silverorange: PHP-focused Web Developer
- People First Solutions: Senior Developer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Cloud Data Architect
- Analytics Engineer
- Account Executive