Senior Product Manager, SubscriptionsAt Fandom
Fandom is seeking an entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager leader to work on a novel gaming subscription product. This role will own the strategic approach and execution of a new subscription offering at Fandom. This is a unique opportunity to heavily influence, ideate and build a zero to one product in the quickly growing gaming subscription space. You will partner with a cross-functional team to ship, iterate and scale complex features on a net new business vertical.
- Drive a net new subscription product from ideation to scale through continuous iteration
- Succinctly communicate product strategy and lead key meetings across stakeholders to socialize your roadmap and results
- Translate strategy and vision into an actionable roadmap with prioritized features based on impact
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to inform strategy, reduce unknowns and gain buy-in
- Collaborate with a cross-functional groups to validate hypotheses, identify opportunities and define direction
- Work hand in hand with engineers, designers and marketers to define requirements and successfully take the product to market
- Create expected outcomes, set up multivariate tests and readout results to synthesize next steps and develop best in class experiences that hit business goals
- Act as key product owner for features throughout the product life cycle
- 5+ years product management experience working on consumer products
- Passion about the gaming and entertainment
- Track record bringing new products to market, working across team lines as the product expert and owning the product life cycle
- Proven track record of leading strategic initiatives, executive presentations and highly developed organizational skill
- Exhibit a bias towards action and experimentation. Know when to think big and act fast
- Ability to articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Proven ability to bring simplicity and measurable results to complex, ambiguous situations.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Experience working on consumer subscription products
- Experience in the gaming industry is a huge plus
- Experience with ecommerce or large scale web platforms is a plus
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible and generous
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it’s grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, and deliver solutions.
We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, and the work we do.