Media BuyerAt Fightcamp
Apply for the Job
FightCamp is a connected at-home boxing gym. With FightCamp, you get access to world-class boxing and kickboxing trainers, studio-quality equipment, and performance-tracking technology — all from the comfort of your home. The key to a FightCamp workout lies in our Punch Tracking technology — we allow you to measure every strike, deliver real-time stats and fuel your competitive side.
The FightCamp iOS app holds over 1000 workouts, drills and adds more than 12 new classes each week. Our customer base has grown to over 30,000 members throughout the US, with over 1.2 billion punches thrown, in just over two years.
We’ve quickly become one of the fastest-growing players in the ever-expanding in-home fitness market, with sales growing 30 times over the last two years. To date, we have raised over $90M in venture capital. We’re committed to shaping the future of at-home fitness and are well-positioned for substantial growth.
FightCamp (formerly known as Hykso) was launched out of Y-Combinator in March 2016.
What We Value
- Collaborative team players with a growth mindset
- High attention to detail with a focus on quality and user experience
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proactive self-starters
About The Role of Media Buyer
As a Media Buyer at FightCamp, you will play an integral role within the Performance Marketing team. You will be responsible for ensuring the complete alignment of all offline media efforts to total business strategy. You will work to uncover key insights and apply your findings to our media channels, ensuring continuous improvement.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with internal teams to build and execute buy and testing strategies that drive business efficiencies
- Work with ad creative partners to make sure trafficking timelines are met
- Serve as media specialist providing insights on the media marketplace, macro-trends, and opportunities across media channels and formats, particularly TV, Podcast Networks
- Develop pre and post-campaign summations for brand media deals, sponsorships, and integrations
- Research media buying markets nationwide to find the best, most effective media placement
- Own relationships with key TV network partners, working towards deep coordination across measurement, creative ad formats, & brand integrations
- 6 + years of hands-on experience in media buying
- Experience developing comprehensive media plans
- Experience managing guerilla and blitz marketing campaigns
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- High attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and data-driven thinking
- Precise and effective communication skills and ability to influence others
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Flexible PTO policy
- Free lunches and free snacks (even for remote work)
- Fitness subsidies
- One day, monthly, dedicated to continuous learning/fun projects
- Child care allowance
Come Work With Us
Want your work to have a significant impact on other people’s lives and well-being? At FightCamp, your work will not only shape who you will become professionally but personally. We’re funded, generating revenues, and one of the most dedicated teams you’ll find. Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Shape the future of at-home fitness with us.