FE Recruitment ConsultantAt First Engineers
within GMT+0 and GMT+3
Exponentially grow your career and help scale the most innovative tech companies: Become a Recruitment Consultant at First Engineers!
As a Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company with global ambitions, we at First Engineers are recruitment consultants specialized within our core markets: tech, energy, construction and start-ups. We join forces with Norways most innovative tech companies, helping them build strong teams and scale to become leaders within their fields. The scientific and data-driven approach to selection processes enables us to calculate the perfect fit, and operating in the field of IT recruitment allows us to focus on our two passions: humans and technology.
Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our target markets all while disrupting the traditional and conventional recruitment business. Our competitive landscape is fierce, but we keep on thriving due to our flexibility, quality and hard work. Now we are looking for a passionate and result-oriented individual to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant! Becoming a team member at First Engineers demands ambition, integrity and the willingness to continuously challenge yourself. In return, you will be rewarded with career growth, continuous support as well as regular celebrations of your success. Join our journey!
- BSc / MSc within relevant fields (HR, Business, Management, Psychology or similar)
- Minimum 1 year of experience within recruitment for IT/Software roles
- Passion for technology/software
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (C1 level minimum)
- Located within the time zones of GMT+0 to GMT+3
- Experience leading and coordinating full recruitment processes
- If located outside Norway and Poland: Ability to work on a B2B contract (sole-proprietor) is a must-have
- Recruitment agency experience, as well as Cut-e and/or DNV-certification, is an advantage
- Working together with hiring managers and researchers to analyze and specify positions
- Taking the lead role in sourcing candidates
- Conducting the initial screenings and interviews with applicants and headhunted candidates
- Taking an active as well as advisory lead in client interviews, case testing and running reference check
- Managing and driving recruitment projects end-to-end with all involved stakeholders
- Being an active contributor in developing First Engineers' best practice for recruitment and RPO - acting as a guiding mentor for new hires and researchers
- We work with a strong founder mentality and believe in encouraging our team members to live up to their full potential. See that we can improve stuff or have an innovative idea? You are the project manager!
✅ We offer a unique role within a company in growth
✅ Fully remote position (within GMT+0 and GMT+3)
✅ Steep learning curve and strong professional development
✅ A chance to work hand-in-hand with the Hiring Managers from some of the coolest companies in Scandinavia
✅ Flat organization where your opinion matters
✅ High degree of trust and accountability
✅ Competitive terms and conditions
✅ Global commission scheme
✅ A chance to get involved in internal projects within the company