Corporate RecruiterAt First Help Financial
First Help Financial (FHF) is one of the fastest growing and most diverse companies in the U.S. We provide auto loans to the underserved and care for our customers and partners with exceptional service. Through flexible financing options and tri-lingual support, we offer consumers an easier way to finance their first car. We lend to and support our portfolio which has consistently grown 40% each year over the last five years.
Here you will find hard-working colleagues that come from over 20 countries. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism but also enjoy our work. Our culture and benefits are geared towards making you successful in life and comfortable at work.
Your Title: Corporate Recruiter
Your Location: Hybrid Work-From-Home based out of Boston, Phoenix or anywhere in the U.S.
You Report To: Manager, People Operations
About the Opportunity:
Do you love the thrill of the hunt but tired of the agency world? Come manage your own recruiting program with us! In addition to being the first and only fully dedicated recruiter, filling a broad array of functions and seniority for First Help Financial, you get the keys to the car to run your own talent acquisition program, managing our applicant tracking system, recruiting strategy, social media campaign, and vendor management. This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious recruiter looking to grow into a talent acquisition leader.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Source candidates using all appropriate pipelines (Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Screen candidates for cultural fit, compensation expectations, educational requirements, etc.
- Manage recruiting KPI’s and report to management on a monthly basis
- Manage the company’s internal applicant tracking system with accurate data input and make recommendations on how to build and manage the platform for reporting purposes
- Manage the company’s recruiting social media campaign and design a talent acquisition strategy
- Review FHF’s recruiting process, recommend improvements and modify processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Consult and advise hiring managers on best hiring practices and recruiting methodologies
- Assist with candidate negotiations, offers and onboarding when necessary
- Liaison with external recruiting agencies when necessary. Manage external recruiting vendor relationships
- Analyze staffing needs and develop/implement cost-effective recruitment strategies. Establish recruiting strategy and requirements by communicating with hiring managers to discuss needs.
- Write recruitment advertisements and work with hiring managers to draft job specifications
- Use creative and resourceful candidate sourcing strategies to engage active and passive candidate pools
- Work with the People Operations Manager and other department employees to make sure all of FHF’s staffing needs are being met
- Schedule phone screens, on-site and virtual interviews
- Administer eSkills (benchmarked skills assessments) to candidates
- Foster and develop a culture of mutual respect, understanding, and teamwork
- Assist with other projects and responsibilities as assigned by the People Operations Manager
What you bring:
- 2+ years recruiting experience for a search firm or corporation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a great deal of multi-tasking and time prioritization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and technology savvy
- Strong problem solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Travel to Boston or Phoenix for a week per quarter
- Metric reporting
- General ATS knowledge - front and back end
Preferred but not Required:
- Experience managing and working in a Workable applicant tracking system
- Great Perks – We offer generous base salaries, a semi-annual performance bonus, competitive health and welfare benefits, paid vacation, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, quarterly social outings, monthly lunches, a robust employee recognition, and training development program to enhance your career with us.
- Culture - We are believers in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. While we work hard and care deeply about our customers and partners, we want you to have room for your family, friends, and yourself.
- Growth - Company growth provides unprecedented career growth. FHF’s extraordinary year over year growth in revenue and new markets provides opportunity for you to establish and develop your career growth. We engage each employee to build a career plan that benefits everyone and we have a proven record of investing in you.
Diversity and Inclusion
FHF is committed to building a culture that respects and embraces all walks of life, inclusive of all genders, race, culture, sexual orientation, age, and other identities. We will make accommodations when interviewing anyone with special needs.