Senior Front-End EngineerAt Flyreel
Flyreel (https://www.flyreel.co) has developed the most advanced Artificial Intelligence solution for property analysis and home inspections that helps insurance carriers better manage risk and helps insurance policyholders get the right level of coverage. Our AI assistant guides homeowners through scanning their home using their smartphone’s camera and our proprietary computer vision technology. As users pan across the interior and exterior of their property, our AI documents their home’s contents and structural details while highlighting risks, hazards and more.
We’re a growing team with a rapidly expanding customer base. We’re hiring top US-based full stack engineers for a number of exciting remote-work opportunities to develop and deploy cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning technology at scale.
- Ability to work with existing applications, architectures and technologies and advance these forward to a better state
- Resourceful spirit with the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Top-notch communication skills with technical and non-technical team members
- A track record of strong leadership, ownership, initiative, tenacity, and humility
- Expert-level skills and experience architecting, designing, developing, and supporting complex, scalable, high-traffic, and high-availability layered front-end web applications
- Experience leading, building and managing teams with decision making responsibilities
- You work comfortably in remote-work environment with a largely remote team
- Every day, you’ll tackle development in an Agile workflow
- Every day, you’ll ensure the team’s success by contributing valuable new features and sharing responsibility for the health of the live site
- Every day, you’ll level up the skills of your team members
- Every sprint, you’ll build, test and deploy meaningful features
- Every quarter, you’ll help define the objectives and key results that shape your team’s roadmap
- Lead, direct and manage the development of features and related strategic, tactical and operational activities.
- Coordinate, lead and actively participate in all projects, including technical requirements gathering, resource allocation, design and documentation, scheduling, development, implementation, task tracking, QA, and operations
- Design, develop and maintain front-end technology strategy, architecture and code, and lead other developers by example
- Help develop, maintain and enforce the company’s software development tools and standards, and conduct design and code reviews on a regular basis to improve quality and ensure compliance
- Anticipate and plan for the ways that new product features will affect the entire stack, including performance, security, and scalability
- Promote a fun and energetic environment where co-workers are excited to come to work
- Development of clean, reusable code
- Work with industry-leading AI team at one of the fastest growing Insurtech startups!
- Competitive salary and equity incentives
- Health benefits
- 401(k) plan