Strategic Account Manager - Higher EducationAt FormAssembly Inc.
FormAssembly is growing fast and we are excited to add a Strategic Account Manager to focus on our top strategic accounts in the Higher Education sector. You will be working with the Enterprise Sales team within territory based on Named Accounts. This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home)
- Selling FormAssembly licenses, support and services across a predominantly existing strategic Higher Education customer list.
- Increasing revenue spend within a large list of existing clients
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, how private and public companies make decisions, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level.
- Building account strategy and territory plans
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions.
- Uncovering executive-level initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business.
- Selling on value.
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise.
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment.
- Accurately forecasting.
- 5+ years of full cycle sales experience, 3+ years of Enterprise Sales
- Higher Education industry experience
- Experience managing 30+ accounts with existing clients
- Consistent annual quota attainment of at least $500,000 in new ARR
- Experience selling to the C-suite (all LOB)
- Experience in comprehending and delivering compelling value propositions.
- Ability to manage extended teams consisting of solution engineers, customer success, implementation services, sales development resources.
- Experience working remote
- Bachelor's degree
FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data and we are looking for key individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
Customers like Amazon, PayPal, Harvard, and thousands of other organizations worldwide rely on FormAssembly to capture the data they need quickly and securely. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader.
We're intelligent, adaptive, and growing rapidly - thanks to our impressive roster of customers.
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match