Technical Support Specialist - EmailAt FormAssembly
Hello! Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Customer Success team.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy, and friendly go-getter to join us as a Technical Support Specialist on Email. You'd be helping our customers via email support, assisting them with building smart forms with integrations to a variety of services like Salesforce, Authorize.Net, and Stripe.
You'll answer questions by email primarily but occasionally will use chat and web meetings to resolve an issue. You’ll have many opportunities to collaborate with the rest of the team, share customer feedback, contribute to knowledge resources, and help improve our product.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home). The expected hours for this position will typically be 9am to 5pm PST/PDT (with a rotating weekend coverage shift). You may occasionally be asked to cover alternate Support shifts as needed.
- You're a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and will put the customer’s interest first.
- You have experience in email tech support, and helping people use technology.
- You can translate complex information and processes into simplified language.
- You have a basic understanding of Database Systems or CRMs.
- You love to communicate! Great written and verbal skills are important. You also just like talking to people and helping!
- You like puzzles and were born to troubleshoot.
- You're self motivated and work well in a team or on your own.
- You're a fast learner, shine at multi-tasking and can think on your feet.
To be successful in this role, these skills are key:
- Proficiency in analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and customer requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator is a huge plus.
- Productive while working autonomously.
FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data and we are looking for key individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
Customers like Amazon, PayPal, Harvard, and thousands of other organizations worldwide rely on FormAssembly to capture the data they need quickly and securely. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader.
We're intelligent, adaptive, and growing rapidly - thanks to our impressive roster of customers.
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!