Director of SalesAt Fuse
Fuse is an inventory solution powering the next generation of commerce. We are tackling the fragmented & legacy $37B inventory planning space with a modern, predictive SaaS solution. Top brands like Snowe and True Botanicals use Fuse to reduce inventory overspend by 70% and stockouts by 10%, freeing up millions of dollars to launch new products and grow their businesses.
At Fuse, we look for self-starters who know that being at an early stage startup means hard work, but also high impact and reward. We are a people-first culture and value transparency, honesty, and respect. As an early employee, you will work closely with the founding team and have a significant impact on the company. Our customers are some of the fastest-growing brands in the world, and you'll be making a meaningful impact on their inventory planning.
Commitment to Diversity
Fuse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Position
The Director of Sales will work directly with the CEO to write the sales playbook for Fuse. You will build the sales organization at Fuse from the bottom up, responsible for setting the goals and culture of the organization.
Who Are You:
A proven leader when it comes to SaaS sales. You're engaging, well-spoken, and driven to go above and beyond and always hit your goals.
You'll love this job if:
- You love establishing processes and mentoring new talent
- You are a resourceful operationalist who listens and learns in order to problem solve
- You are passionate about transforming commerce and supply chain for the better
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead our growing sales team by example
- Write the sales playbook with the CEO to build a repeatable, scalable sales pipeline targeting mid-market enterprise retail customers.
- Manage the sale pipeline from outbound prospecting to lead generation, pipeline management, and closing sales.
- Establish best practices in our sales CRM and report weekly on health of the pipeline, wins/loss and progress against goals.
- Develop presentation materials and deliver compelling product demonstrations and sales presentations to prospects and customers.
- You will assist in leading strategic direction and management of the sales engine to fine-tune, optimize, scale, and successfully help the company meet short and long term objectives.
- At least 5 years of SMB sales and enterprise field sales experience for a complex SaaS solution
- A demonstrated track record of excellent outcomes in a fast-growth organization
- Comfortable working closely with a remote team
- Experience in successfully taking a company to $2M in ARR
- Familiarity with HubSpot CRM system
- Consultative selling experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team environment
- Strong discovery skills
- Experience articulating ROI
- Ability to collaborate
- Strong communication skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Solution Selling Ability