Engineering ManagerAt Getwith
Apply for the Job
Do you want to be part of an innovative and disruptive company? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for an Engineering Manager who wants to join a growing startup that is hitting in his sector: Landbot!
First things first... top project details!
Landbot is the no-code chatbot builder that helps marketing teams assist customers at scale. They are helping +50.000 businesses creating conversational experiences, WOW! In your day-to-day, you will work in squads and in the most agile way together with the Senior Product Manager, Product Designer, Data, Frontend, and Backend Developers.
With operations in more than 40 countries, Landbot is a start-up that offers a platform that helps companies create unbeatable chatbot conversations on different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger
If the values Human-First, Adaptability, and Unity fit the project you are looking for, here the search is over!
- Day to day
Transparency, motivation, enthusiasm, and creativity, passion for continuous learning, startup defines you ... It is the ideal place for you. In order to automate business processes for non-technical users in the easiest and most agile way in the market, Landbot is constantly expanding.
Your mission 🚀
In your day-to-day life, you should establish clear OKRs, carry out 1: 1 weekly and provide regular comments to team members (between 4 - 7). You will have the possibility to Recruit and expand your team when necessary.
Be a team coach, helping them advance in their own career.
Collaboration within a cross-functional product and design team to build your team's long-term vision and strategy will also be part of your mission.
Great if you have experience training your team to achieve a high level of excellence and quality. Create simple and scalable technical solutions.
Empathy will be your main tool.
Perks, my friend!
✔ A competitive salary package and working in a company of continuous growth and expansion. Career projection is always present!
✔ Great culture and work environment, young and international atmosphere.
✔ Live and work in sunny Barcelona if you love the beach is your place (if your choice is working onsite)
✔ Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
✔ Open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so you can take time off when you need it.
✔ Extra transportation tickets, educational content, and everything you need to feel empowered.
✔ If you bring someone as talented as you there is a prize!
✔ First-class work team.
✔ Open Salary range according to your experience. First, know you and then you'll talk about what are you looking for!
If this is you – holy cow! 🐄
• You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
• The empathetic, curious, inclusive, and proactive attitude are some of your best soft skills.
• One of your passions is being able to make a great impact on people through technology.
• You have worked in engineering leadership, coaching, and mentoring roles.
• Amazing if you have excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to see the big picture and guide the team to design a scalable architecture.
• Experience with the cloud platforms.
• Great if you have knowledge of JS, Node JS, or Python.
• Speak English and Spanish fluently (essential).
If this is also you – JACKPOT! 🍒🍒🍒
• Eligibility to work in Spain
• You work or have worked in a startup and you love it!
• If the word that best defines you would be proactivity. It is you, my friend. We want tirelessly resourceful people on board!
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! 😊