Senior Full Stack Developer (Node.js) at Grand Parade (Kraków, Poland)At Grand Parade
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want to work with cool projects focused on sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers in Krakow?
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
Your role in the team
- Proactively manage the project lifecycle ensuring agreed timescales, budgets and targets remain on track
- Working according to development standards & best practices Designing, implementing & documenting solutions in collaboration with developers, solutions architects and applications architect
- Planning & pre-planning sessions with PO, Architect.
- Translate non-technical and technical requirements to appropriate audiences
- Driving improvements in KPI's (code quality, defects, performance, security, resiliency)
- Responsible for the integrity of the software, ensuring technical debt is managed effectively (avoid creating it & remove it whenever there's opportunity)
- Taking responsibility for the product and your contributions to it.
- Review code and provide constructive feedback
- Collaborating with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team during office hours
- Responsible for the recruitment of developers & continuous improvement of recruitment process
- Experience in React/Redux
- Experience in HTML/CSS
- Practical experience in TDD
- Experience in / knowledge of Agile delivery principles and practices such as Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- A degree in a computing-related subject will be an asset
Nice to have
- Experience in basic DevOps skills (we are using Terraform, AWS, Puppet, Jenkings, Gitlab-CI)
- Other frontend skills (TypeScript, AngularJs, GraphQL)
- Hands on Linux experience