As GRIN’s first Influencer Marketing Program Strategist, you will work closely with the Customer Success Managers to provide strategic vision to our customers and ensure they are seeing the value in the GRIN platform. The focus of this role will be to provide prescriptive guidance on each phase of the influencer marketing journey such as building influencer personas, how to structure and incentivize influencer compensation, key success metrics you should be measuring, and thought starters to improve a brand's program. You’ll put your industry knowledge to work by sharing best practices with some of GRIN’s fastest growing brands and imparting your wisdom to drive product adoption and improve program ROI. You’ll spend 30-40% of your time talking directly with our customers, which are some of the fastest and well-known brands in e-commerce. You’ll also impart your knowledge to GRIN’s internal teams through webinars and education initiatives with Marketing.
What will you do?
- Improve customer health and ensure customers see value in the GRIN platform
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers to provide targeted strategy with our customers on how to improve their influencer marketing campaigns using GRIN’s SaaS
- Provide GRIN’s customers with industry insight on how to best recruit and incentivize influencers to increase program ROI
- Educate internal GRIN team members through a formalized training program by partnering with Marketing to ensure all GRIN employees have a sound knowledge and understanding of the influencer marketing industry
- Leverage your industry knowledge to improve account health for at-risk customers
- Work closely with the Product team to provide feedback from customers on how to improve GRIN’s platform
- Presenting in webinars for customers and employees
- Other projects as assigned
We are looking for people who have
- 2-4 years of experience running an influencer marketing program
- Experience having used the GRIN platform as an end-user is highly preferred
- Ability to work cross functionally with a customer-centric attitude
- Clear and articulate communicator and ability to work with a wide range of individuals and customers
- Ability to work under minimal supervision to create and define the long term vision of this role
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Proficient with Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Positive, upbeat attitude.
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Home Office set up
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Paid Child Bonding
- 401k Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!