Senior Fullstack Software Engineer (Remote US/EU) at Groove (Newport, RI) (allows remote)At Groove
Groove is looking for a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer to join our high performing Engineering team.
As a core member of the Groove Engineering team, you will be helping craft future Groove products and work to improve the reliability of our core services.
Groove's team collaboration support platform helps 10 000+ support agents handle millions of conversations with their customers fast and efficiently via email, live chat and through our Knowledge base product.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 5 years experience in fullstack development
- Deep understanding of MySQL and Elasticsearch
- In-depth knowledge of React + Redux + Graphql
- Proficient understanding of GIT
- Focus on performance and the necessary know-how to make both the frontend and backend fly
- Location: US or EU
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of CSS, LESS and Storybook
- Experience with Keen and/or Kafka
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes (EKS), Terraform, Helm
Experience working remotely is the only other requirement. Weve been remote from the start and has a highly efficient team that spans across multiple continents. Familiarity with Slack is a plus, and advanced-level Giphy skills will take you far.
If youve helped a fast-moving team win before and are ready to do it again, we want you on board. Our work impacts thousands of businesses around the globe, and we have our sights set on massive growth goals. If you think you can help us get there and are ready to join us, feel free to apply now!
- 100% Remote and distributed team.
- Working with a team of highly experienced, motivated individuals.
- Competitive market related salary