Director of Customer SupportAt HaulHub
HaulHub is a rapidly growing Series-B startup that provides much-needed technology to the heavy construction industry—an industry that contributes ~12% GDP. This is a huge opportunity. We're looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated Director of Customer Support to help us revolutionize the industry.
As the Customer Support Manager/Director is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, processes, and technology to deliver key support outcomes. In this role you will oversee the day-to-day operations ensuring customer satisfaction.
You are customer obsessed; technically adept; detailed oriented and drive a high activity
workflow across several concurrent engagements. You will lead this organization through the build out / enhancement of our support team processes and procedures, creating analytics that drive customer insights, developing KPIs that define success, enhancing the new hire training process, and managing our knowledge base to promote customer self-service.
You will report to the VP of Customer Success while working closely with the Customer Success Managers to ensure their customer's needs are being met. You must be able to think strategically and execute tactically as well as bring hustle and drive to the position.
- Develop and implement support service standards and procedures
- Create and monitor KPI's to ensure we are meeting/exceeding customer expectations
- Assist in the identification and implementation of new tools to improve scalability and visibility
- Provide coaching and development to each member of the support team
- Ensure Knowledge Base articles are updated timely to deliver a self-service aspect to our customers
- Manage to contact arrival patterns to ensure a timely response/resolution is provided
- Generate and present reports on customer satisfaction and team performance to senior management
- Develop a QA process that ensures a strong, consistent customer experience
- Conduct periodic appraisals and manage weekly 1:1's with all team members
- Drive CSAT improvements
- Identify ways to reduce the cost to serve
- Establish First Contact Resolution approach to all contacts
- Manage IVR to ensure appropriate call routing in in place and identify ways to improve the overall IVR experience
- 4+ years experience of leading operational customer service/support teams
- Strong drive to move the business forward every day
- Strong strategic thinker and tactically customer focused with a clear
- understanding of being a competitive differentiator in the market
- Ability to motivate and build a high performing culture
- Analytical and detail-oriented decision maker
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable in a rapidly-changing environment
- Collaborative, team player who can work cross-functionally with CS, Sales,
- Marketing and Product/Engineering teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized with a strong follow-up mindset
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, 401K and other benefits options available
- Remote work opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.