Head of CRM LeadAt HeliosX
South Africa, UK
HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
We are dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility, and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science, and excellent clinical care.
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry.
To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a Head of CRM to work on lifecycle marketing strategies that are focussed on retention, engagement, referrals and monetization, across all our brands.
Reporting to the VP Growth, you will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the success of HeliosX’s groups of companies and their products.
This is a strategic role that will require getting your hands dirty and building much from scratch.
This can be a fully remote position with occasional traveling to London headquarters.
- Develop the long term strategy for CRM, setting team OKRs and managing the team’s roadmap
- Manage and coach a lean in-house CRM team
- Own the implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing product features to promote the product launches
- Leverage data to better understand our customer segments and their lifecycle, ultimately increasing LTV and retention
- Apply personalized lifecycle strategies to develop and run engaging and impactful campaigns across multiple channels including email, SMS etc
- Regularly identify trends in CRM strategies to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas
- Partner with Product, Creative, Clinical and Analytics teams to drive profitable adoption of CRM techniques and opportunities
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert to ensure the customer has a seamless experience across touchpoints
- 5+ years of CRM/Lifecycle Management roles with emphasis on Retention, Monetization and Referrals. B2C and/or e-commerce environments is a must
- 3+ years experience in managing and mentoring high-performance CRM teams
- Customer obsession, determined about delivering incredible customer experiences
- Good command of CRM tools (we currently use Braze) and best practice in email
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with Excel. SQL knowledge is a big bonus
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives at once, with short timeframes and deadlines
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to make an impact and exceed your goals
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment
- Strong english language skills are a must
- Skincare passion and/or experience - Is a bonus
- Excellent salary & bonus
- Equity scheme - FOR ALL
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!