Data ScientistAt Ineventapp
InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
InEvent is looking for a Data Scientist who wants to join our Product Team responsible for wowing our customers with transformative technology.
For the Data scientist role
- Collecting data through means such as analyzing business results or by setting up and managing new studies
- Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis
- Creating new, experimental frameworks to collect data
- Building tools to automate data collection
- Searching through large data sets for usable information
- Creating reports and presentations for business uses
- Correlating similar data to find actionable results
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in a quantitative field mathematics, computer science, physics, economics, engineering, statistics, operations research, quantitative social science, etc.).
- Basic Knowledge on software development principles and architecture.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to break down and understand complex business problems, define a solution and implement it using advanced quantitative methods.
- Familiarity with programming for data analysis. Ideally PHP + nginx + mySQL; Python etc...
- Solid oral and written communication skills, especially around analytical concepts and methods.
- Great work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
- Knowledge of Kubernete technology
- Must be a team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills and have experience working with customers across Types
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and Activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
#Inspiration - To learn more about us and our values visit us here.