Automation QA EngineerAt Intetics
Intetics invites QA Automation Engineer to join us for further development and improvement of the eCommerce platform.
Our Client is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online.
We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
- Take ownership of automated and manual test case suits for release, smoke and regression testing;
- Lead automation code coverage and apply the best matching approaches to reach the best outcome result;
- Participate in product design planning meetings to help define requirements and use cases;
- Identify, help minimize, review and isolate production defects. You have the ability to communicate with the operation side of the business;
- Log and write clear defect reports, test cases. You have attention to details and have worked with defect tracking tools such as JIRA;
- Test web applications and IOS mobile apps in ecommerce environment;
- Create manual and automated test case suites for release, sanity-check, smoke and regression testing in all of the environments;
- Data validation for transaction, workflow and reporting features;
- Participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product;
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management and Engineering to identify and prioritize new features and implementations;
- Review test cases and scripts created by other team members to ensure that proper test coverage has been developed.
- 5+ years of experience working in highly functional development team;
- 3+ years writing automation tests. Cypress experience prefered;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies;
- Proficiency in web services, web development, SQL, browser development tools, and networking tools such as Charles Proxy;
- Experience with UNIX/Linux command line;
- 2 + years experience with CI tools such as Jenkins or Gitlab CI;
- Experience with project and defect tracking in a tool such as Jira/Confluence;
- Highly proficient in test case management tools like TestRail;
- Experience creating test plans from specifications and/or verbal communications.
Will be a plus:
- 3+ years of experience in E-commerce or in Web application development;
- Experience with performance and load testing.