Customer Success Rep (2 positions - EMEA & Americas)At Inventory Planner
EMEA or Americas
We are looking for two Customer Support reps! Preferably located in the EMEA region or the Americas.
- Help potential customers by understanding their business and capturing key requirements related to our solution.
- Clearly articulate our solution, its practical use, and how it fulfils their business requirements.
- Onboard customers needing higher personal interaction through training, account configuration and knowledge sharing.
- Gather precise and accurate information from existing customers who need support.
- Prioritise and triage your workload regularly to ensure it is well managed.
- Be comfortable exploring, analysing and communicating issues received through customer interactions to other functions inside the organisation.
- Take strong ownership of assigned customer issues until handed off or resolved.
- Be comfortable and confident in all forms of communication (text chat, email, video).
- Help maintain up-to-date and accurate customer-facing resources to maximise self-service capabilities.
- Actively seek to understand the business’s annual and quarterly strategic priorities.
- Provide input to the strategy for ensuring great customer outcomes.
- Hold and maintain a good level of relevant industry and market expertise.
Help shape and develop company culture by:
- Working in an open and transparent manner.
- Collaborating with other team members towards shared goals.
- Maintain a continuous learning mindset.
- Availability from Monday to Friday during business working hours assigned by the company (EMEA or US business hours).
- Experience with SaaS companies, especially with eCommerce.
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- High-speed, reliable Internet connection
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience with purchasing, demand forecasting, cash flow management, and/or inventory/warehouse management.
- Experience conducting product demos using software such as Zoom or UberConference.
Why Inventory Planner?
- Competitive salary based on commensurate experience
- International travel 1-2 times per year for company planning and team work meetings (when travel is feasible again).
- Join a talented, diverse team supporting eCommerce merchants worldwide. We have a fast-growing team located in the US, UK, South Africa, Philippines, Russia, Ukraine, France & more locations.
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company that was recently acquired by Brightpearl.
- We are a fun, dynamic and fast-paced team.
The hiring process
- Create a 5 minute (maximum) video explaining one feature or section of Inventory Planner:
- Assume the person receiving the demo/explanation is new to Inventory Planner, but is familiar with eCommerce.
- Live demo site can be found here: https://app.inventory-planner.com/demo
- Help documentation can be found here: http://help.inventory-planner.com/
- 1:1 HR Interview.
- Problem Solving & Role Play Interview
- 1:1 Final Interview
Submit your video, resume, and cover letter, only applicants submitting all required material will be considered for the position.
Recent Job Postings
- Sherbet: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Plato: Founding Engineer
- Principal Backend Engineer at Cribl () (allows remote)
- Dondich Coaching: Full-Stack Laravel Developer for Multiple Web Based Products
- Crazy Egg: Elixir/Ruby 🧠 Backend Engineer - Solving challenging problems 💪 in a team environment you'll ❤️
- SQUAKE.earth GmbH: Senior Backend Developer (Ruby)
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Senior Product Manager Draft
- Executive Assistant - Business Operations
- Head of Product