Business Intelligence AnalystAt IOHK
IO Global, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform, is searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join its Commercial team. We are looking for self-starting, curious people who enjoy working in a diverse team and for a fast-moving industry, and who enjoy working collaboratively with stakeholders to find innovative solutions to our customers' problems.
Business intelligence analysts provide strategic insights to managers in IOG’s teams for effective business decision-making that aligns with the company’s mission and goals. The analysts focus on three areas: strategy and innovation, market research, and due diligence. Strategy and innovation research is forward-looking and examines myriad topics, including cutting-edge technology, from a macro level. Market research entails writing reports on markets, competitive analysis and more. Finally, due diligence involves examining potential partners and opportunities with a critical eye to avoid or limit legal, financial and reputational risk.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will:
- Work with product managers and other stakeholders to collect business requirements (project background, stakeholders, data, non-functional, interface, business glossary and definitions)
- Facilitate meetings, use brainstorming and consensus-building skills, and interact with executive-level project staff
- Facilitate workshops and mapping sessions with stakeholders
- Consult internal and external customers to bring solutions from the idea stage to delivery
- Build relationships with internal and external customers, act as a facilitator, and support functional areas within and outside IOG
- Convert business requirements into functional requirements and ensure they align with stakeholders (developers, testers, business stakeholders of the project)
- Work with testing and quality managers, and product owners to ensure all features are incorporated in the project test and QA plan
- Work with product managers, developers, marketing, and communication teams to deliver a high standard of user materials
- Identify target audiences for content.
- At least 3 years of experience in business intelligence, consumer insights or market research
- Experience, interest in, and passion for blockchain would be a plus (please make us aware of any courses that you may have completed concerning blockchain)
- Must have experience in research report writing and chart building.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree. Will consider those holding an associate’s degree or having some college experience subject to work experience and skill set.
- Preferably has experience in both primary and secondary research.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in an American timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service