Senior Insight ManagerAt IRI UK
Overview of the role:
The Senior Insight Manager is a crucial member of the Client Growth Delivered team, utilising extensive industry knowledge to provide valuable insights to their clients. The ideal candidate will need to have an innovative and analytical mind to grow our clients business through inspiring insight, paired with superb interpersonal and engagement skills to deliver an all-round excellent service to clients.
- Coordinates, executes, analyses and presents findings from a variety of insight projects commissioned by the client; positioning in an influential manner recommendations, actions and quantified new opportunities.
- To creatively cut through data and clutter and identify what is most important to the client.
- Full understanding and the ability to articulate the ‘value' of the full range of IRI Group services, including Analytics, Shopper, Field and Technology Solutions.
- To act as a business consultant leveraging the breadth of IRI solutions in the pursuit of delivering business growth and efficiencies.
- Commercial responsibility for the day to day financial and contractual management of a portfolio of clients.
- Drive engagement and penetration of IRI across all client functions through the execution of effective engagement strategies.
- Develop and leverage strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders and work closely with other IRI functions to deliver an all-round positive client experience.
- First point of contact for clients on day to day issues and champion the clients need within the wider IRI organisation.
- Responsible for updating all business performance metrics and accurate financial reporting
- Travel to client offices and IRI main office
Skills and Experience:
- High degree of experience in the application of market measurement data including shopper
- Ability to articulate complex technical knowledge of solutions in a simple impactful manner
- Effective team player and proven ability to work remotely as well as onsite with clients across virtual and diverse teams.
- Leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Ability to proactively manage a broad client portfolio.
- Strong project and workload management and proactive management of internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels when helping solve/manage content deliverables and critical business challenges.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to use appropriate method to communicate with clients, professional presence, ability to understand and respond to another's point of view.
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges and change.
- Administrative accountability; financial and business reporting, adheres to corporate policies, meets deadlines on corporate initiatives surrounding personal development and input into business planning.
- Strong commercial acumen and appreciation of contractual obligations.
- Escalates issues to the right people appropriately
- Expense management
- Coaching and development of direct reports (if applicable)
- Ensure 100% compliance of all core HR and Finance processes