Senior Ruby Developer –FinTechAt IT Search
Senior Ruby Developer –FinTech – Berlin (Remote from anywhere in Germany)
IT Search has been engaged to speak to senior level Ruby Developer with an interest in FinTech, Customer Experience and Financial Services in general to work alongside a senior team in a post start up and successful firm offering the technology behind Banking as a Service. Headquartered in Germany, they are increasing the size of their teams by offering 100% remote work from anywhere in Germany.
The role is to work with the existing team of developers, QA and Product Managers to design and implement features, have input on roadmaps and bring prior experience to ensure a world class product. Our client is in a position to present a lucrative and innovative remote work environment and conditions that reflects the trends in development practices.
· To architect and build Ruby solutions deploying to AWS
· Building backend architecture and APIs
· Develop close interaction with Product Managers and Front End team to create strong solutions
· Code review, documentation, server(less) components and bring previous experience to bear (innovation very much welcomed)
Ideally candidates will have:
· 6+ years of post grad development experience on Ruby
· Experience in working across cloud based systems (ideally AWS, but agnostic)
· High level of comfort on Unix, as well as test driven development (TDD), deployment experience with Kubernetes, Docker etc will be welcome
· Strong communication skills and a track record in bringing innovation to development processes
· Fluent English is required (my client uses English as their business language)
· Must be resident and eligible to work in Germany
To learn more about this role, company and process please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to Ruadhri McGarry or call +353 1 5079264 in confidence.