People RecruiterAt Iubenda
We are looking for a Recruiter, who is passionate about people & tech to work closely with the CHRO and will help us scale-up our organization, by finding and recruiting talent from all over the world.
Someone who is curious, looking to dig deeper – beyond the surface level of a job profile, and seeking out information that enables them to have a solid understanding of the business.
Our team of 70+ individuals covers 13 different time zones from East to West and includes 21 different nationalities. We’ve found that a mixture of cultures, experiences, and ideas is a perfect recipe for a respectful, flexible, and innovation-friendly environment. We have clients from all over the globe, therefore, having a multinational team is a major part of our core values and major strength when it comes to serving our growing international client base!
As part of our HR team, you’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Lead active sourcing, along with entire hiring process; interviewing, and closing talent from all over the globe;
- A strong focus on candidate experience - we aim to provide a fantastic candidate experience for everyone;
- Working together with hiring managers to improve the way we do things.
LocationBologna and Milan, Italy or remote. Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities, however, Given the COVID-19 global situation, we are offering until further notice only the fully remote option.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience and value how recruiting can influence the inclusion and diversity landscape of a company;
- The ability to source for roles using LinkedIn and other recruiting solutions;
- Fluency in English;
- Communication skills;
- To be self-motivated and driven;
- Open to receive, give feedback, and have the will to grow and develop in your career;
- Ability to adapt to changing situations;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Passionate, positive, and creative spirit.
- Startup-experience preferred;
- Experience working in SaaS/E-commerce businesses;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software;
- Additional languages are more than welcome.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely;
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid-time-off (+25 weekdays/year);
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We’ll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions);
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
- ONLINE WELL-BEING ACTIVITIES - You will have an opportunity to experience various well-being activities depending on your interests. These activities will help you to engage with the team and to have fun (Wine tasting, cooking class, art class, online escape room game, yoga, and others);
- THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions, in English/Italian, and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations;
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes on a weekly basis, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.