Sales Representative USAAt Iubenda
We are looking for a Sales Representative to integrate our team. As part of our Sales team, you won’t be required to do any door-to-door brick and mortar sales activity. Instead, you’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Identifying customer requirements and possible implementation solutions in line with the iubenda product portfolio;
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities;
- Analyzing business trends, pipeline status and forecasts and providing full visibility of business potential through our CRM reporting tool.
- Fluency in English (US native-level English required as you will be working with the US market);
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a sales representative or a similar role, preferably in a B2B environment;
- Communication skills;
- Knowing the web, how it works, its technologies and mechanisms;
- Being sales-oriented and capable of effectively closing deals.
- Motivated self-starter, with a willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Startup-experience preferred;
- Experience working in SaaS/E-commerce businesses;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software;
- Any experience in the legal field;
- Ability to adapt to changing situations;
- Passionate, positive and a creative spirit.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely;
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid-time-off (+25 weekdays/year);
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We’ll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions);
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
- ONLINE WELL-BEING ACTIVITIES - You will have an opportunity to experience various well-being activities depending on your interests. These activities will help you to engage with the team and to have fun (Wine tasting, cooking class, art class, online escape room game, yoga, and others);
- THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions, in English/Italian, and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations.