Sales Engineer - Credit Unions at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® () (allows remote)At Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
Are you a wizard at identifying ways for financial institutions to stand out and serve their member base in unique and technology forward ways? Come join a team that does this daily while navigating the ever changing strategy of financial services and fintech integrations! The Symitar Sales Engineering team is seeking a Sales Engineer to join our remote team. You will be an integral part of the storytelling to showcase the JHA suite of products to our clients by being a fellow subject matter expert on the environment architecture and usage. Your responsibilities will include maintaining extensive knowledge of the system’s parts, functions, and processes that support credit unions using the Symitar Episys and Jack Henry complementary products and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required. You will act as an environment and systems expert, being the liaison between the demonstration team and your fellow Sales Engineers while making decisions to strengthen integrations and product versatility. Supporting upgrades, enhancements, researching potential gaps and installing/creating fixes are all things our team thrives on day to day. The ideal candidate considers themselves tech centric who wants to push the boundaries and help credit unions rise up by leveraging the technology available to them. You enjoy maximizing efficiency while maintaining an awareness of industry best practices as it pertains to system architecture and operations. You will also be empowered to grow and develop skills to share and present to clients: clients want to speak to the experts, and on these topics, it’s you! You will assist in maintaining product marketing demonstration environments, troubleshoot and resolve system and product issues to ensure maximum system availability including making recommendations for improvement, as well as provide support to the Sales / Marketing team. We view each team member a unique piece of a puzzle, and we can’t do it without you.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
You would be the 10thth member of the Sales Engineering team, which works hand in hand with the Symitar Product Specialist Department team of approximately 8-12 consultants. Our teams collaborate to help credit unions make best use of the technology available to them in both a pre-sales and active client relationship role. The Sales Engineering team is an entirely remote team, so being comfortable with digital collaboration is essential for success. All facets of technology management and architecture are represented on our team. We run a demo environment that mimics a true credit union; multi-server and every possible permutation of our software exists to help our clients maximize efficiency throughout their entire technical ecosystem. A wide array of backgrounds and experience work together to solve industry problems through custom programming, technology innovation and environment integration. Every day will be a little bit different on the Sales Engineering Team and you will be exposed and work with all the products that Jack Henry has to offer as well as dig into new technologies and be part of alpha and beta cycles. Our team’s development life cycle is extremely efficient; you will be able to see your ideas come to fruition very quickly. You will be in a position where you can leverage the technical passions and skillsets you currently possess as well as be exposed to the other environments and languages we currently use. We encourage a wide variety of technical experience to apply; we will coach and train the right individual.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience with financial institution technical operations, software development, software engineering and/or system architecture design (ideally in a client facing role) or technical pre-sales presentation experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time (when safe and appropriate) for training, meetings and conferences and client engagements (when on-site is deemed necessary).
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience at any credit union, bank or financial institution or at fintech organizations that support financial institutions.
- Hands on expertise with any Jack Henry product, including Xperience, jXchange, Synapsys, Synergy or jha Enterprise Workflow.
- Proven track record with problem solving in time sensitive situations.
- Manages content of demo environment including all sales presentations.
- Maintains demo servers for complimentary products. Ensures jobs run successfully. Controls access.
- Troubleshoots and resolves all systems or hardware issues that arise during product demonstrations.
- Works with core and complimentary product staff to ensure successful implementation of release enhancements and upgrades onto demonstration environment. Tests all new functionality prior to go-live.
- Demonstrates and trains the team on new functionality.
Recent Job Postings
- Surfer: Customer Support Representative (31-50PLN/h)
- Applied: Full Stack Engineer
- Aha!: Sr. Ruby on Rails Engineer (React.js)
- Aha!: Lead Ruby on Rails Engineer (React.js)
- OrderEZ: Customer Success Manager in F&B Tech
- Loam Bio: Intellectual Property Strategist - Microbiology (Australia / USA)
- University of Oregon: Digital Accessibility Architect
- The Healthy Back Institute: Director of Customer Marketing
- Memberful: Junior Marketing Manager
- Call Simulator: Full Stack Engineer (Fully Remote)