Front End Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
You will code, design, coach the team, and market the products. You will set an example of high engineering standards for a new and growing team of top-notch technical professionals. If you love to think out of the box, move fast, and code solutions to hard problems while working hard, having fun, and making history, this may be the opportunity for you. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Being recognized engineering authority with extensive practical experience.
* Critical part of this role is to demonstrating leadership and communication skills
* Being able to work on more than one engineering project at the same time
* Demonstrate creative problem solving ability
* Conduct planning for long-range projects
* Negotiating with vendors and providers of services
* Writing system and software designs and proposals
* Mentoring staff
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including :
* Fluent coding in Java, Kotlin, Scala, or .NET
* Experience designing and architecting software
* Proven track record of getting hands dirty to fix problems
* Experience with software procurement processes
* Developing in cloud environment
* Knowledge of security requirements and guidelines of Identity Systems such as multi-factor authentication, provisioning, and credentials
* Passionate about making others successful
* Experience engaging with external teams to build solutions
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans