Full Stack Developer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
The role is within Global Clearing Technology (GCT) Client Experience team specifically for an experienced full stack developer to develop and support multiple external client facing Dashboards. The person is expected to work closely with other partner teams (business stakeholders, Business Analysts, Operate, Testers etc.) to ensure development and delivery of requested features. He/she will be working closely with other team members spread across multiple global locations, primarily in the US, UK and India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments.
* Utilize programming skills to adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code base including any required documentation.
* Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
* Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, and review and provide feedback to any required final user documentation.
* Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
* Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns.
* Strong working knowledge of System Architecture and Integration Patterns.
* Performance Tuning and Infrastructure.
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
* Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science with minimum 1+ years Application development experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
* Working knowledge of Tomcat/Apache application servers
* Hands-on experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
* Experience with MAVEN , JIRA , GIT and CI Tools.
* Experience with Messaging, XML and Integration patterns.
* ORM, RDMS concepts with hands on experience on Oracle/DB2 DB.
* Experience with Test Driven Development - Junit, Selenium..etc
* Knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps tool chain, and a test-driven approach to agile delivery
* Experience with implementing middle-tier data caching solutions (e.g. Gemfire or Apache Ignite) and/or designing/delivering messaging-based solutions (e.g. Kafka) is a plus.
* Knowledge of modern architectures based on microservices, REST APIs, NoSQL stores (e.g. Cassandra), and event-based architecture
* Development experience with XML and RESTful & SOAP web services
* Experience on ADA (American Disability Act) related UI implementation
* Experience with Cloud Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Blue/Green Deployment)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans