Full Stack ReactJS/ Java Script Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
* Develop coding styles and best practices, to enhance component libraries, meet accessibility requirements utilizing WCAG 2.0, AA,Section 508, and WAI-ARIA standards, and guides the team in their use through a pattern library.
* Understanding of all Adobe AEM building blocks, including templates, structure, components, sling/HTL, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the AEM development and deployment process is a plus.
* Building/integrating Single Page Web Applications with AEM is a plus.
* Strong Java, J2EE and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) background with experience in building cutting edge web & responsive applications.
* RDBMS development experience using stored procedures, SQL, PL/SQL and Cassandra NOSQL.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans