Java Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Plano, TX)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 7+ years' experience working as a Software Engineer.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Understanding of software skills such as analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Become a valued member of our Agile Team.
* Work closely with the Scrum Master and Application Development Lead to ensure team and organization standards are followed and the team is consistently focused on continuous improvements and sustained delivery.
* Participate in all Scrum ceremonies along with agile team, area product owners.
* Passionate about new technologies, learning and adopting wherever possible
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
* Will be part of Collections and Recovery team
* Participate in Agile ceremonies and develop/contribute to Collections product
* Implement and integrate multiple customer contact strategies
* Develop using Java, Spark, kafka, GKP, GOS and cloud solutions
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans