Lead Java Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Columbus, OH)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
We are looking for senior/strong/influential people in a 'lead' role that can help us execute our strategy and guide these themes into the daily work.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understand and propagate engineering best practices (including tool chain automation, automated testing, architectural patterns)
* This person needs to understand the target technologies and engineering patterns and help bring them into the scrum team adoption
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Experience of leading a team in delivering consistent results
* Excited about emerging technologies including Blockchain, Kubernetes, Machine Learning
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals in an Agile environment
* Be a culture carrier and help re-enforce and influence cultural topics including diversity, inclusion, learning opportunities, etc.
* Experienced in SDLC principles such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software testing
* Lead code reviews, drive cross team collaboration and engagement
* Help develop end to end vision on the overall roadmap for Small Business Deposits
* Require developer with experience in Java, SQL, Python, Cloud Technologies such as AWS, PCF
* 10+ years of technical design and development within a large enterprise environment
3+ years of experience in leading a team and project delivery
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans