Lead Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
* B.S. or M.S. in computer science engineering
* 10+ years of professional experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Strong business analysis skills
* Hands on experience with - Architecture and implementation
* Experience with moder front ends (i.e. React or Angular)
* Experience implementing micro services based architectures
* Experience designing and implementing Container based architectures like Docker, Kubernetes or similar
* Hands on experience with Enterprise Java development (Java 1.8+), Spring Framework / Spring Boot and Scala. Experience designing, developing, deploying PaaS and IaaS environments like Cloud Foundry and AWS
* Ability to produce information models using techniques like UML
* Scripting experience (for example Shell scripts or Python)
* Instrumentation, Logging, and Metrics/Monitoring using tools (i.e. AppD, Log4J,SLF4J, Splunk, CloudWatch or Geneos)
* Other desirable skills include working knowledge on big data/Hadoop platforms, Messaging (Apache Kafka) Integration and Unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, AssertJ, Machine Learning Tools such as sci-kit, pandas, python
* Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as Scrum / Agile, CI/CD , TDD, and BDD, DevSecOps, and automation
* Fluency with Testing Tools like JUnit, Cucumber, JMeter
* Ability to manage multiple streams of work, holding self and others accountable
* Experience with Architecture Fitness functions.
Same Description for Internal and External
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans