Site Reliability Engineer - VP at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
As an SRE within PTT, you will be able to drive SRE practice and principles across the organization, including working on:
* Unified Telemetry across our environments
* Application and Infrastructure Modernization
* SLO and SLI Onboarding and Tracking
* Advanced Continuous Deployment Strategies
* Performance and Scalability
* Blameless Postmortem Culture
* 3+ years as a Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps Engineer
* 3+ years as a software engineer
* Understanding of key SRE concepts, such as Service Level Objectives
* Proficiency in one systems programming language (Python/Go preferred)
* Kubernetes and/or Cloud Foundry
* AWS, including knowledge of IAM & VPC Networking
* AWS - Sysops/Solution Architect Certification
* Prometheus / PromQL
* Kubernetes CKA/CKAD Certifications
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans