Software Developer in Test at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
Our platform is used by Advisors and End clients to effectively help them with their Wealth management needs. As a software engineer- Performance Engineer you will identify the capacity of the current system and its impact on the future growth based on market volatility. You will work with a group of talented engineers in new build efforts to deliver products of the highest standard. Your deep experience in application design, solutions architecting, analytics, development and testing will be required to complement our strategic direction and solve complex problems.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* University degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
* Good understanding and advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Good experience in Wealth Management Trading platforms (Equity, MF, Options) and Order Management systems.
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to understand, explain and debug both development and architecture solutions.
* NFR Gathering and Performance Impact Analysis
* Performance Testing Requirement , planning , scripting ,execution
* Identify the bottleneck ,provide recommendation on resolving the issues
* Actively participate in an Agile / Scrum team to deliver high-quality feature releases on an accelerated cadence.
* Contribute to design and development of key common services (Restful Microservices, SOAP). Preferred experience with Apigee and Cloud.
* Designing, Developing and Coding scripts for automation testing.
* Developing scripts using tools like Selenium with Java. (e.g Page Object Implementation, API Test Automation)
* Monitoring experience with tools like AppDynamics Dynatrace Splunk , Creating dashboard using Splunk , Grafana , Monitoring the cloud platform
* Should have 5+ years of experience on the toolsets with Jmeter , Blazemeter , HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Center, PerfMon, Splunk, Dynatrace, Heap Analyzer, Fiddler, HTTP Watch
* (Jira, SOAP UI/Ready API, Java for API (Restful & SOAP) automation, Postman, Jmeter, DB2, Sybase or similar frameworks.
* Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git).
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Managing and tracking work using management tools like JIRA.
* Follow and promote Agile practices like TDD/BDD.
* Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members
* Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver solutions across regions
* Advice, collaborate and synthesize feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Desks.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans