Software Engineer (Java/AWS) at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Wilmington, DE)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
* Experience with building ETL/Batch jobs on Spark
* Experiance with AWS services - EMR,S3 and Lambda
* Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and modern programming languages; in particular, the Java/J2EE stack
* Working knowledge of SQL & log analytics scripting
* Ability to analyze business requirements and build / align execution plans to technology strategy
* Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
* Strong communications skills & ability to influence stakeholders without formal authority
* Experience with Jira and Confluence collaboration tools
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans