Software Engineer - RSA Archer/SRE at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Columbus, OH)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Certified in RSA Archer GRC platform is a plus
* 4+ years of relevant experience in Archer GRC implementation
* Participate in complete software lifecycle analysis, design, develop, test, and deploy solutions on archer platform
* Excellent trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
* Excellent client interaction for requirements gathering and discussions.
* Proficient in building and mapping business requirement into Archer Platform
* Strong knowledge of RSA Archer architecture, technical requirements and implementation experience
* Capable of handling advanced workflows and jobs troubleshooting.
* Responsible for installation, configuration, customization of RSA Archer GRC Platform
* Administer RSA Archer to include extending/modify existing modules within the tool to enhance functionality
* Knowledge of Workspace, Dashboard and iView configurations
* Expertise in the configuration of Calculations, Data Driven Events, Custom Objects, Package Migration, and Reporting
* Designing access control, customizing applications, and solutions, creation and customization of advanced workflow in Archer
* Experience in implementing questionnaires, & sub forms.
* Proficient in Data Import and Data Feed Archer to Archer & File Transporter data feed
* Able to work on Notification types, and mail merge documents.
* Develop eGRC dashboards / reports and produce key information for executive and leadership reporting and decision making.
* Integration of Archer to any third-party applications using Archer APIs or Custom APIs into the archer platform
* Installation and upgradation of Archer / platform maintenance. Plan for upgrades and patching across all environments.
* Expert in at least one technology stack with designing, coding, testing, and delivering software
* Operational knowledge of modern DevOps stack (E.g. Git, Jules, Jenkins, ServiceNow ICA, AIM) and ability to troubleshoot its processes
* Good functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Services (REST, SOAP, etc)
* Good knowledge of scripting languages (E.g. GO / PYTHON / PERL / UNIX SHELL / POWERSHELL / AUTOSYS / BATCH)
* Strong coding skills in either .Net or Java is required.
* Advanced User or DBA experience with relational databases: MS SQL, DB2 or Oracle.
* Experience with app containers: WebSphere AS clusters; IIS/Microsoft Server; Tomcat; Spring Boot; Docker
* Working knowledge of monitoring tools (E.g. AppD, Splunk, Dynatrace, Netcool, Tivoli)
* Strong communication and team-working skills.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans