Software Engineering at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
Spectrum Workflow team are looking for a talented Server-Side Java engineer with interest and experience with UI Web development join the feature development team. The successful candidate:
* Curious, detail-oriented, and motivated by complex analytical problems
* Interested in all things technology, and have ability to communicate with opinionated technologists across the company
* Will be part of the development team that oversees a product used by thousands of people in the firm
Must have qualifications:
* Experience with Java / Spring / Spring Boot
* Some experience with Databases
* Some experience with Messaging such as JMS or Kafka
* Some experience of RESTful API and micro services design
* Commitment to 'quality first' software engineering process experience: code review, Test Driven Design (TDD), automated unit/integration test, CI / CD systems
* Grasp of modern software development concepts such as SOLID principals
* Passionate about monitoring, observability and all things resiliency
* Been part of agile delivery teams (Scrum a bonus)
* Strength in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Scripting - PowerShell and Python, others
* Understanding of security concerns online and off
Nice to have: workflow experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans