Software Engineering at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
JPM is building the #1 Asset Management Technology platform in the world and we are seeking exceptional, motivated, and world-class talent to join the Portfolio Core Technology team. The team is currently driving a multi-year transformation of Asset Management technology infrastructure.
You will focus on optimizing systems, building infrastructure, and reducing work through automation. Onboarding to public cloud is a major focus for the organization and the SRE lead will play a critical role in the cloud adoption.
* Proficiency in one or more technology domains, must be a cross-domain expert able to solve complex and mission critical problems within a business or across the firm. Preference for experience in Java/Spring.
* Experience with managing cloud-based platforms. AWS experience would be a plus.
* Experience on IaC (Infrastructure as Code) in AWS platform
* Experience on Terraform & CloudFormation
* Working knowledge of infrastructure components (e.g. routers, load balancers, cloud products, container systems, compute, storage, and networks)
* Experience utilizing and optimizing an enterprise level messaging platform such as Kafka is a strong plus
* SQL/NoSQL database experience
* Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Comfort with uncertainty and change
* Knowledge of automation tooling for CI/CD delivery
* Experience of Agile/Scrum methodology working in collaborative teams
* Knowledge of financial products & trade flows
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans