Software Engineering at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
This role which will involve developing cutting edge data extraction and visualization platforms would require a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including
* BS/ MS in Computer Science or related field
* 6+ years of software development experience with Strong Agile practioner skills.
* Advanced Proficiency in Java and Python and related frameworks
* Knowledge of frameworks like Flask, Django, NodeJS, ReactJS, GraphQL
* Good data science skills as well in so far as analysis of data and documents and thinking through how that data can be processed efficiently
* Familiarity with one or more Big Data Tools and techniques like Spark , Hadoop, Hive , HBase
* Advanced proficiency in developmental toolsets especially in relation to Python
* Ability to collaborate with teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Test Driven Development focusing on unit, functional & integration testing, Jenkins pipeline
* Understanding of DevOps model
* Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
* Exposure to Natural Language processing tools like Spacy would be desirable
* Exposure to building, evaluating and deploying Machine learning Models into Production would be desirable
* Extensive Design, coding, testing and debugging skills in Python, Java and REACT JS Framework
* Knowledge of project lifecycle and software development lifecycle deliverables including version and revision control practices and procedures.
* Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment, and prioritize work
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent dealing with ambiguity skill
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans