Software Engineering at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
* Work with the product owner/product lead in prioritizing the requirements & driving the team towards meeting the strategic vision.
* Engage with line of business technology customers to understand their requirements
* Partner with infrastructure teams & other interfacing teams of Gaia Functions
* Serve as the voice of the customer, and an authority on product requirements
* Provide leadership to the team by aligning the product vision in the strategic direction
* Be accountable for the overall product being delivered by teams
* Act as a strategic and communicative partner; influence senior leaders across the LOB/firm
Primary Responsibilities :
* Defines and communicates product vision and strategy in line with the customers' long-term business goals
* Conducts market research and tracks industry developments with regards to serverless solutions and understands implications to product vision and strategy
* Identifies market need, interfacing with line of business technology customers as needed to define the scope and position of the product
* Defines and manages the product's business metrics, including cost, feature & functionality, risk posture and reliability
* Creates and maintains the product's definition, product roadmap & customer-facing SLOs/SLAs
* Prioritizes the product backlog &, maintain a vision for the product
* Oversees and drives the go-to-market and strategic marketing plans for the product
* BE/B Tech degree or equivalent experience
* 15+ years of overall experience and 5+ years of recent experience in IT product management role within enterprise environment.
* Strong Technical Background
* Demonstrated success in a product management construct with an emphasis on information security solutions in both on-premises and public cloud based environments
* Proven experience providing roadmaps, product overviews, reports, backlog and documentation for enterprise technology solutions
* Solid understanding of the end-to-end information technology (IT) process, including product strategy development, customer engagement, architecture design, engineering, implementation, and operations
* Strong knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
* A strong understanding of software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and customers
* Proven experience of building strong, cohesive partnerships with key stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
* Experience writing technical stories in JIRA/confluence using industry standard notations
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today!
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans