Software Engineering at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Asset Management Technology is seeking a well rounded hands-on developer that is experienced in building systems that support full Investment Management investment cycle with the main focus on AMPM - a new strategic portfolio platform from portfolio construction to portfolio execution and trading. The candidate will be part of the front-office technology team and have good business knowledge and communication skills to work with the stakeholders and develop functional specification.
Successful candidate :
* Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office users on end-to-end solutions
* Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
* Has to demonstrate interest in financial markets, and have ability to communicate directly with the business users
* Should be able to work individually or as part of a global team to achieve project goals
* Will interact closely with the product strategy and marketing teams to deliver a brand new customer-centric platform.
* Will be responsible for full lifecycle: Coding, Compiling, Unit testing, integration, packaging and deployment of application software
* Ensure overall quality of deliverables is consistent with defined standards and Agile development practice
Required Experience and Skills:
At least 5 years of experience in a financial service environment with a focus in finance front-office applications.
* Strong core JAVA or React experience is required
* Springboot and UI experience is required
* Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
* Good understanding in data persistence (SQL or non-SQL) data paradigms
* Solid financial engineering background is desirable
* Quantitative experience in the field of optimization, regression and portfolio analytics is desirable
* Prior experience developing middleware (MQ, data caching) is desirable
* Experience in front-office capital markets/investment management applications desired
* Understanding of fixed income markets is strongly desired
* Experience working with market Data Feeds
CFA, FRM, and/or Financial Engineering degree and/or risk management knowledge is a major plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans