Software Engineering at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Plano, TX)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 3 years of overall experience including several years in Java, Spring or Spark development
* Hands-on experience in developing software applications using Java, Spark, Spring Framework, SQL
* 2 years of SQL development experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in building enterprise techniques for large scale distributed system design and data processing
* 1 year experience in either Java, Spark, Spring or Hadoop, and in writing and deploying code in cloud like AWS or Pivotol
* Experience in designing and developing Microservices
* Experience with Oracle databases, cloud platform services and application development
* Experience with analyzing and tuning code/application performance under High volume/High availability environments.
* Proficient in developing software using CI/CD, Automation
* Agile SDLC expert with strong focus on unit testing, functional testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps, distributed version control system, and agile methodologies.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans