Software Engineering at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Wilmington, DE)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
* develop large-scale solutions or platforms using Cloud services like AWS (MUST) Azure, GCP (Preferred) in alignment with the firm-wide strategies and security controls.
* Deploy and enable Cloud based solutions at firm level supporting complex analytics and day to day business operations
* Develop solutions or tools to monitor, provision components for automation of the processes, services and reports.
* Leverage your strong operational skills to develop impactful recommendations on upstream product, process, or policy improvements that will optimize the user experience.
* 5+ years of software engineering experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages Java development, Python etc
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
* Experience with toolset GIT, Maven, Jenkins and UNIX scripting
* OS : UNIX/LINUX
* DevOps : CI/CD, Maven, Bit bucket ( MUST)
* Cloud : AWS ( MUST), GKP, AZURE, GCP ( Preferable), Terraform ( Preferable)
* Database : Mongo DB, Dynamo DB, AWS RDS MySQL Aurora
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans