Software Engineering - Fraud Risk at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* 5+ years of experience with Java/Spring Open Source/SQL
* 3+ years of experience with Restful Services / Web Services
* 2+ years of experience with Cloud based implementations including Kubernetes Containerized Solutions
* Expert in Core Java and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructures for large-scale programs
* Strong understanding of full software development lifecycle including approaches such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, and security
* Strong understanding of secure coding techniques
* Strong understanding of micro services and distributed systems, big data concepts, patterns
* Exposure to Open Source technologies Maven, Subversion, GIT, Jenkins
* Strong working knowledge of multiple data persistence technologies such as Oracle RDBMS, Cassandra/ NoSQL Experience a PLUS
* Strong working knowledge Messaging technologies and approaches a PLUS (Kafka)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans