Software Engineering Full Stack Java -React at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
Looking for strong technologists who are keen to become full stack software engineers, and upskill to our preferred stack of Java/React!
Enthusiastic engineers with experience in comparable languages and frameworks are welcome!"
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Full-stack software engineer with experience designing and developing web applications and supporting services using Agile and XP practices
* Partnering with the product owner and business to understand new requirements and designing modules/functionality to address user's needs
* Manage the Software Development Life Cycle for all application modules
* Mindset to work with highly sensitive data and appropriate controls framework
* Proactively looks to develop, implement and further best practices across the group
* Works well with others and understands the importance of the team
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Awareness of the overall business and IT strategy
* SRE related skills to ensure that our app is operationally optimized
* Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server/service oriented architecture, cloud architecture, automated testing
* Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java 8, Spring, Apache, J2EE with 5+ years experience
* Database development skills including SQL, relational data design and stored procedures with 3+ years experience
* RESTful API design, microservice oriented architecture expertise
* Performance/Load testing
* Test Café/Selenium/Cucumber/JUnit or other automated testing frameworks
* Cloud Foundry
* Graph technologies (Neo4j, Apache Jena, SPARQL, RDF)
* NLP Libraries (Stanford NLP, GATE)
* Integration technologies experience such as middleware message queues (UMQ or Kafka)
* SVG visualisations using libraries such as d3.js
* Experience applying machine learning methods to products, features and/or services
* Experience with analytics tools and charting components like Adobe Analytics
* ElasticSearch/Apache Lucene/Apache Solr
* Legal domain knowledge and experience.
* Knowledge of Java 8+
* Knowledge of UI Frameworks such as React and Angular
* CI/CD using tools such as Jenkins and experience developing cloud native experience applications
* Transactional database development experience and performance tuning, such as Oracle
* TDD experience
* Pair Programming experience
* Knowledge of Shell scripting such as Bash
* Spring Boot
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans