Software Engineering - Java at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Jersey City, NJ
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience, CS or SW Engineering preferred
* 4+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on application development, demonstrated experience with applications development throughout the entire development lifecycle.
* Must have experience in building applications using the Java ecosystem including Spring Foundation with hands-on micro-services development experience
* Experience with Oracle and the Oracle ecosphere
* Development experience in messaging/streaming technologies like MQ or KAFKA
* Experience with Testing frameworks - Cucumber, Selenium, Junit
* Knowledge of Splunk or Dynatrace is a plus
* Experience with GIT, Maven and Jenkins CI/CD is a plus
* Proficiency in the AGILE SDLC-we find this the most effective paradigm in our fast-paced, large/collaborative goal oriented team environment
* Experience in UI frameworks (esp. ReactJS) is a good to have
* Experience in public cloud is a good to have
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans