Software Engineering - Java Full-Stack at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Tampa, FL)At JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Java Full Stack
* Proficiency in Object-oriented analysis and design techniques, Rest APIs
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL or other Database technologies including query optimization
* Hands on experience in designing interactive UIs on Angular/React
* Hands on experience in Java-based frameworks such as Spring
* Preferred working experience in Tomcat/WebSphere, Unix and Control-M
* Preferred working experience in SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar), Testing tools & frameworks (JUnit, Cucumber, JMockit), Agile Methodology and Tools (JIRA)
* Experience working with Kafka streaming, Infrastructure, Containers, Cassandra and Cloud is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans